I hope everyone is doing fine in the last hours of 2017. This was an exciting year for us and hopefully the upcoming year will be as exciting as this one! We traveled a lot and we saw nearly whole Scandinavia, we moved to another country, we started living together in our own flat for the first time and we did so many more amazing things this year. I am very thankful for one of the most beautiful years in my life.
This years last post will be another recipe. A quick one, so maybe you can even make it before you go to your New Years Eve party as an amazing vegan snack! Lets start…
Quick Bounty Bars
- 100 g Coconut shreds
- 100 g Coconut milk the firm part in the can only
- 1 tsp Coconut oil or other oil
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 2 tsp Blue Spirulina for the blue color and the extra vitamins but its optional
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or any other sweetener
- Put the coconut shreds, the firm part of the coconut milk, agave syrup and blue spirulina in a bowl and mix it with your hands.
- Shape some bars and put them aside.
- Place the coconut oil and the dark chocolate in a bowl and melt it in a waterbath. Make sure the water gets not too hot to avoid water splashes hitting the chocolate.
- Roll the bars carefully in the melted chocolate sauce and put them on a grid to cool down.
- Enjoy! If you keep them refrigerated they will taste delicious for at least one week.
We are looking forward to see your creations as always! This recipe is adjusted from the original one of Anna’s blog (www.veganmom.de).
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us or write in the comments.
Anouk & Ken